*Students must be 5 years old by July 31, 2021 to enroll in Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 School Year.
Beginning on February 11, 2021 , parents will need to complete the online Kindergarten Pre-Registration form, and upload the required documents.
Please complete the online Kindergarten Pre-Registration form below:
Please note that this pre-registration does not complete the enrollment process for your student. You will receive an email with further enrollment instructions as they become available.
The Online Enrollment form is being finalized, and will be sent to parents/guardians of pre-registered students as soon as it becomes available.
Students will be placed in their neighborhood school.
* Exceptions may be entertained if they already have siblings attending another District K-4 school, or if they need to receive SPED services at a specific school. Parents will be notified of their student’s school placement via email around the first week of August .
*Placement at any school is not guaranteed, and will be determined based on the student’s physical residence location and seating availability.
●Student’s State Certified Birth Certificate
● Student’s Current Immunization Record
Per NDCC 33-06-05, all students must be up-to-date on their immunizations, or claim an exemption by October 1st each school year. The students will be excluded from school until the requirements are met. For information on required immunizations, please visit https://www.health.nd.gov/immunize/schools-and-chi...
● Parent/Guardian Photo ID
● Primary Proof of Residence (choose one from items listed below)
○ Home Mortgage Statement
○ Notarized Residency Affidavit
○ Builder’s Agreement
○ Purchase Agreement
○ Homeowner’s Insurance Policy
○ Williams County Property Tax Statement
○ Lease/Rental Agreement (must list the names of parents/guardians living in the rental unit, along with the manager’s name and phone number).
○ Renter’s Insurance Policy
Unacceptable Documents: US Mail, Post Office Change of Address, Credit Card/Bank Statements, Personal Taxes, W-2 Forms, Payroll Checks, Auto Insurance Policy, or any other document not listed above.
If you are currently living in a hotel/motel, camper, vehicle, shared housing, or shelter, you may qualify for the McKinney-Vento Act, a Federal Law designed to remove barriers to education created by homelessness and provide for the educational rights of students in transition.
If you are unable to upload these documents into the Pre-Registration Form, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org , or bring in person to:
Williams County School District #8
111 7th Ave W
Williston, ND 58801
Williston Public School District #1
1201 9th Ave NW
Williston, ND 58801